Thursday 4 August 2011

Planned independent requirements and coverage strategies

Hello All.

I have the following scenario where I am experience some problems.
I am using Sales orders to consume planned independent requirements.
I have one sales order that generate a planned order both with
category 0010000000001 and after I create PIRs with cat RQ0 and run
MRP I got the planend order with category 001##########.
In the coverage strategy it do not allow me to define in the folder
planned independent requirements consumption the SO-R.Cat with more
then 001. My idea was to define 001********** and in the PIR RQ0 in
order requirements of SO consume PIR's.
Do you have any idea why this ####### signs appear in the planned
order after I create the PIR's and run MRP?

Best Regards
Manuel Antonio

No comments: