Thursday 4 August 2011

AFS STO Rescheduling

Hello,

In release 6.5, AFS rescheduling was enhanced for STO, however I don't
see the benefit of getting ATP rescheduling if the MM ATP is not
redesigned, of course we don't need all SD features, but in my opinion
the current MM ATP is pretty poor and does not cover any customer
requirement in STO. Whatever you use STO for production or for central
external procurement (you receive the demand from several DC and
create one big PO on a central DC), ATP is something that all
customers require. Currently, if your PO or Prd.Order is too early or
too late in a plant then your sales order is never updated with
realistic dates.

Mehdi

1 comment:

AFS-User-Network said...

Hello Mehdi,

I have not seen this new 6.5 enhancement. However, I can confirm that our business permanently complain about the ATP limited functionality for STO.


Any improvement would be highly appreciated by me!


Kind regards,
Klaus Leisgang